SDC’s S5000 is a heavy duty, code compliant alternative to magnetic locks for storefronts applications that require durability, superior aesthetics and smooth operation.
This UL305 panic-rated exit device is American Made, featuring all metal construction that is particularly suited to aluminum glass entrances for both manual and automated door openings and new or retrofit applications.
Not only does the SDC S5000 meet the market need for a storefront exit device with electric latch retraction standard, it also comes with optional request-to-exit monitoring for access control compatibility.
The S5000 with factory installed motorized electric latch retraction makes application as easy as install – power – done.
• Motorized Electric Latch Retraction
• Request-To-Exit (REX) Monitoring - optional
• Electric Dogging to Hold Latch Retracted
• Storefront Aesthetics & Smooth Operation
• Compatible with Low-Energy Door Operators
• UL305 Panic-Rated, Grade 1
• Latch Status - optional
• Rim & Concealed Vertical Rod Devices
• Aluminum Glass Door Applications
• American Made