The 45F fire-rated Grade 1 strike is designed with a durable, stainless steel die cast body. Engineered with corrosion resistant components and fewer moving parts for maximum life, it's compatible with any access control. SDC's line of electric door strikes accommodate several types of mechanical locksets, door and frame styles.
The standard unit includes monitoring outputs, field-selectable voltage, and field-adjustable operation (fail-secure or failsafe.) Designed for use with cylindrical and mortise locksets with 9/16" - 3/4" throw latch bolts.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Centerline Electric Strike
- For 9/16” or 3/4” latch with 1/8” door gap
- Latch bolt monitor standard
- Keeper closed & deadlocked standard
- Field selectable fail-secure - failsafe
- Field selectable voltage 12/24V AC/DC
- ¼” Horizontal alignment adjustment
- Static strength 1500lbs
- Low profile, 1-3/16” deep
- All stainless steel parts with durable die cast body for corrosion resistance
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Mounting tabs
- Fewer moving parts for maximum life
- 630 stainless steel standard
- UL Listed 1034 Burglary Resistant
- UL 10C, 3 Hr Fire Rated (Fail-Secure only)
- U.S. Patent #7,540,542 B2
5F-4SU Fire Rated Electric Strike with 4.875” x 1.25"
square corner faceplate for hollow metal frames. (for additional plates, call factory)
For More Information And Specs, Visit
For Non-Hazardous Strike Options, See 45 Series Electric Strike